Soon, there will be openings for two full-time positions at the intersection of deep learning and remote sensing. Information will be posted when available.
If you are interested in doing your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis under my supervision, no matter whether at Munich University of Applied Sciences (MUAS) or Technical University of Munich (TUM), please send me a message. I offer both internal project topics in line with my research agenda, as well as topics co-supervised by external partners (DLR, industry). Thematically, your interest should fall under the umbrella of methodical or applied remote sensing, geospatial data fusion, or geospatial data science.
I have worked (and do work) with the following partners
- German Aerospace Center (DLR), Remote Sensing Technology Institute (IMF), German Remote Sensing Data Center (DFD), Microwaves and Radar Institute (HR)
- Remote Sensing Solutions GmbH
- Orbital Oracle Technologies GmbH
- Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
- Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung (Bayern)
- Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
- Bayerische Landesanstalt für Wald und Forstwirtschaft